Fahrenheit Racing Frame
Lightest Frame on the market! Engineered for speed, durability, ease of construction and excellent handling!
This time tested Frame has taking it final form by years of engineering and performance testing with over 20 revisions until it has been finally perfected. The integral part of the frame is structurally enhanced with vertical supports that provide a superior connection and rigidity to each of arm connections to the main frame. Each arm is locked in with 7071-T6 aluminum hexagonal spacers and bolted down with 7071- T6 aluminum hex bolts further increasing rigidity. You will find nothing on the market to compare to this frame.
Easy frame size adjustments:
Increasing the frames size can easily be adjusted to be Beast class or as large as Xclass ( and any size in between ) by simply switching out your arms to the desired length. No need to drill into the arms to change sizes! Just cut off to desired size and insert!
One tool tear down:
That's it! One 2.5mm hex wrench will completely remove motors or arms and completely disassemble body.
Fahrenheit UL is a Straight X 450-650mm size frame nicely balanced for freestyle or racing.
Structurally, the mid section of the frame is nearly indestructible. This is a performance frame to be as light as possible so the arms were made to be the weakest link. The 15mm arms also provide an extremely small frontal area in terms of aerodynamic profile and slips though the air nicely.
- Motor to motor diamiter：450-650mm
- Bottom/top plate thickness：2.5mm
- Carbon tube arm dimension：15mm*15mm*250mm (Beast) 15x15x380mm (legal X-class) Any size is possible with no additional drilling.
-Carbon tube wall thickness: 1.5mm
- Motor plate mounting holes: 30x30mm for 41xx to 62xx size. Sub 245g motor suggested.
- Midframe area is 15mm clearance
- Supports 30.5x30.5 and 20x20 Flight controller mounting area
- Weight：+/- 320g（Including hardware and Tpu mounts）
Suggested device (not included):
- Motor 28xx-42xx
- ESC: Demon LS1, LS2 or APD
- Prop Gemfan or Hq props
- FC: F4
- Suggested PDB:
1- Complete racing frame (see parts picture for complete setup)
Electronics, motors, camera, Vtx, battery straps. See list above to complete your build.